1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Android 12

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by sadzwonek, Jan 19, 2022.

1. sadzwonek

sadzwonek Lurker

i have android 12 on my samsung smartphone and tablet. all works well on my phone but not on my tablet: 1. there's is no automatic connection with my provider as it was by android 11. now every time i open my tablet i must log in..
    2. i switched off '' live subtitle '' .when i open my tablet this future is on again. as i said i don't have this issue on my phone. how can I fix them on my tablet? i think these are errors in this new android 12.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

What tablet do you have? And I think this is more related to your tablet's firmware than android 12. It could could be One UI which is Samsung's skin on top of the android os. Knowing what tablet you have will determine what version of One UI you have.

#2 ocnbrze, Jan 19, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2022
  3. sadzwonek

sadzwonek Lurker

thank you for helping me ...i have galaxy tab s7+ . one ui version is 4.0

4. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

and when you say "automatic connection with my provider", what provider? for wifi? or are using a cellular provider to get mobile wifi? and what are you logging in to? internet? your provider's account? your lockscreen?

and you mentioned "live subtitle", is this the accessibility feature for "live caption"?

5. sadzwonek

sadzwonek Lurker

1.as you know android makes an automatic wifi connection to the provider, in my case its wifi at home...now i don't have this automatic connection, as i have on my phone ,so i must log in with the password /account/ of my home provider ..2.see my screenshot - '' live ondertiteling '' dutch for '' live subtitle '''...now you know more ...

Attached Files:

6. sadzwonek

sadzwonek Lurker

i have answered all questions. what is your help-advice now?

7. mikedt

mikedt 你好

I've got a Samsung device with Andorid 12. Note20 Ultra. And it connects to all my saved WiFi networks no problem.

This screenshot you posted. Is that some app you have to use to connect with your "provider"? Because I've never seen anything like this before. And I can read German(thanks to my German teacher, Robert). Screenshot_20220120-165806_Android System Intelligence.jpg

8. sadzwonek

sadzwonek Lurker

1.i called my provider and they say the problem is caused by android in this s7+ tablet and as i said my phone has an automatic connection...2. this screenshot /dutch, not german/is of my second issue, see text above: 2 and the new screenshot...

Attached Files:

9. mikedt

mikedt 你好

Ok, so it's Dutch. I mostly only read English and Chinese, and I'm learning German. :)

But what exactly is this about in your screenshots? Which is something I've never seen before on any device. Is it from some app that your provider uses?

Screen Shot 2022-01-22 at 23.10.03.png

Although it looks like that could be a Kraftwerk or Gary Numan album cover from the '80s. :D

#9 mikedt, Jan 22, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2022