• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android 2.0.1 Findings!!!

Upvote 0
I got the update this morning! As far as I can see its awesome...some of the interface has changed such as the unlock screen, systeme pref widget, google widget has seemed to move down from the notification bar (not docked)as well. The notification bar is a lot snappier. I'm curious how well the other updates will do as I continue to play with the phone. Supposedly better battery life.

Of course I'm writing this from my droid. :)

Upvote 0
Taken from larger update thread:

Woke up this morning to my Droid Alarm, but there was an update screen covering my snooze buttom. Damn phone made me lose ten extra minutes of sleep this morning since I couldnt snooze the alarm. Overall you have all heard it before the new unlock screen is there. But what I notice most of all is screen transitions are much better than they were before. Opening apps seem to kind of have an animation now more like the Iphone, looks to me like a good polishing for the OS. If you have any questions just ask and I will check it for you. Hope you get yours soon!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones