• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android 2.1/HTC Incredible email font size

sharpgator

Apr 18, 2010
Does anybody know if I will be able to increase the email font size on the Incredible?

I have BB Storm 2 and can't wait to get rid of it. I tried and returned the Droid because I don't want to put my reading glasses on every time I get an email or text. I have talked to several Android 2.1 users who tell me that this can be done, but not a single one has been able to show me that it can be done.

Thanks.

Maybe this is a bit of an answer to my own question: I downloaded and read much of the user manual and found this on page 104: "General Settings: Set the font size when reading emails, blah blah blah.

Does anybody know if this setting is part of Sense? I am pretty positive that such a setting does not exist on the Droid.

[FONT=Gotham Light,Gotham Light][FONT=Gotham Light,Gotham Light][/FONT][/FONT]

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones