• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android 2.3.3 Calendar history

ibskyde

Lurker
Aug 6, 2010
Hey all - first off I did try searching...either nothing matches exactly, i didn't search long enough or i didn't phrase it well enough. At any rate:

Question regarding the age of items available in the built-in calendar app on 2.3.3. Specifically this is on a Motorola Droid x2 phone....using Corporate sync with our Exchange server at work...it appears that the calendar on the phone will only synchronize the previous 2 weeks of events, nothing older...is this by design? Compared to an iPhone and another android-based phone running an older 2.2 version, each of those phones have separate options for how far back to sync calendar history....either that option no longer exists or I'm just not finding it in this 2.3.3 version. Can anyone confirm one way or the other?

Thanks for all the help!!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones