1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Android 3.2 Crashed! Cannot remove battery!

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by OldTimeyJunk, Dec 25, 2011.

1. OldTimeyJunk

OldTimeyJunk Lurker

Hey, I've been using a Ainol Novo7 tablet for the day and I put a Settings icon widget on my screen. I clicked it, and Android crashed - just a blank screen.

The only problem is, I cannot remove the battery (the back doesn't come off). I've tried holding the power button down, plugging it in to my PC. But, nothing...

I know it's still on. The back is quite warm and there is a white pixel on the screen.

Is there anything I can do? Or do I just need to let the battery run itself down (which will take a while, the battery lasts quite a while)?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Scur

Scur Android Expert

I've found that any device with a non-removable battery has a reset button somewhere, almost always in a little tiny pin-prick of a hole.

3. OldTimeyJunk

OldTimeyJunk Lurker

I thought that reset the Hard Drive?
    Maybe not... Never had a tab' before and the manual that came with it is Chinese.

4. indybail

indybail Well-Known Member

Look in the back of the manual, it might be written in French there. Sorry I know that isn't helpful. Any chance of finding an english version of the manual online?

5. OldTimeyJunk

OldTimeyJunk Lurker

I didn't find an English manual, but I went for it and it Restarted it. Thanks for the help.
    Hope this is use to someone in the future :)