• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android ADB Authorization Cert getting revoked itself on the Same Desktop

I am communicating via desktop to a Samsung Android phone . OS is latest . I have done "Allow always" on the same desktop I use every day for authorization of the key . But to my surprise I keep getting pop up authorization message on the phone after a few days . I do not want to kill-server all the time to make it work or anything. However, I have restarted the phone as well. My USB cable is perfect. Why is the certificate getting revoked and I have to authorize again after a few days?
Thanks

I am trying to communicate to my phone via a desktop . I connect it using the usb debugging feature on the phone . It asks for authorization on the phone . I have to manually authorize it .

Rest of the explantion is in my first post .

Thanks

Quite frankly I've never heard of these "certificate" or "authorization of the key" things when I've done anything ADB with devices.

Maybe you could provide more details? Is it something specific to the Samsung S10?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones