• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android Advantage

Hey guys! I am just stepping into the realm of forums and blogging. I used to be a part of a big community, but it took up a lot of my time. Luckily I have that time again! Expect to see me around!

If you have any questions for me feel free to reply.

Also, I am a complete nerd when it comes to computers, android smart phones (proud LG G2x user), and video games (CS:S, LoL, ect).

P.S. Feel free to check out my site, and give me tips or critique please!

Thank you. I honestly didn't expect anyone to reply to this, I assumed it was just for new users to get accommodated.
That's one of the many awesome things on Android Forum. The rest you'll eventually see as you get familiar with things around here.

Anyway, thanks for stopping by to introduce yourself. Welcome to Android Forum. All the best for the New Year. :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones