1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Android Alarm

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by Zombiebaer, Dec 22, 2011.

1. Zombiebaer

Zombiebaer Lurker

So after many months of using the android alarm with no problems (minus the first day being late for work because of the task killer) i have noticed that for the past 2-3 days the alarm has only been vibrating and not making any sound whatsoever...

Now i regularly, almost always, have my phone in silent (vibrate only) mode... now i havent had any updates on my phone for a good few weeks/month but i seem to have now lost this feature and now i have silent/not silent...

However in silent mode the alarm doesnt sound, now really, who thought that was a clever idea?? didnt anyone in the google empire think of the fact that someone might not want to be woken up by calls/texts in the middle of the night.... but might want their alarm to go off in the morning?? Really....

Anyway rant over (if i got the wrong end of the stick then please say so, but from what i read and whats happened the last 2-3 days then seems like my theory is correct)

Any way to fix? i rather enjoyed the ease of adjusting my volume/profiles with the side buttons, but now i assume it will be through a very complex series of app loading, profile selecting etc to get this to work. Or just leave my phone off silent all night... *sighs*

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download