1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

android and PC hacked

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by mocknbird, Jun 28, 2013.

1. mocknbird

mocknbird Lurker

Both my LG Optimus and my old dell have been hacked. The bluetooth was turned on on my PC and all access software hidden so I have no control. I'm no programmer, so they have all the advantage.
    The admin password was changed on my PC and I was locked out of my android and thought I wiped it, but clearly, I didn't get it all. Now I can't even load a new antivirus program, so I'm reallly at a loss. I can't afford a new phone and PC< besides........if they got in these two, they can get in next.

I wasn't careless with links or anything. Someone has gained access to my home and this is just a small part of the BS they've pulled.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations!
    VIP Member

First of all, welcome to Android Forums!

Second, WOW. I am very sorry this has happened to you. Not sure how a hacker gained access through a Bluetooth connection if that's what you're implying, but I suppose anything's possible. That's going to take some advanced wiping and restoring from an expert to fix... I can only hope that your vital data is backed up ;)

At any rate, it's great to have you here! Feel free to ask questions and get comfortable as you learn all things Android

:)

scary alien likes this.