1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Android App Assistance Appreciated

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by vashhybrid, Jan 10, 2013.

1. vashhybrid

vashhybrid Lurker
    None

Jan 10, 2013
    Male
    Hello all. This is my first time visiting this site, but there is something I just have to know and this seems like the place to ask it.

A launcher recently released called Action Launcher Pro that everyone seems to be clamoring over. It's main selling point is that the app drawer can pop out from the side of the screen with a simple swipe and allows you to access any app within 2 seconds. I thought it looked nice, if a little familiar...then I remembered. I had an app a year or so ago (maybe more) on my HTC Evo 4G that did the same thing without replacing your existing launcher, but stopped using it because it showed my phone down too much when used with Wave Launcher.

I recently got a Nexus 4 and have been trying to streamline it as much as possible, and I believe this would be a fantastic addition. I was hoping that someone here might be familiar with it and could, at the very least, point my in the right direction.

I do remember a couple of things about it:

There was both a free and premium version. I had the free one, which is why it doesn't show up in my transaction history. (At least I believe there were two versions.)

It was an overlay similar to both Wave Launcher and SwipePad, meaning it could be activated from within any app.

There was an alphabetical list like in the Action Launcher, but it could also be sorted into groups. I actually think that it automatically grouped apps according to their category in the Play Store.

I would like to thank anyone who read all of this in I would greatly appreciate any help that can be offered to me. Also, I apologize if any words seems out of place, I'm sending this from my phone and Swype can get a little funky sometimes.

Advertisement