• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android app help

Hello all! i have a question about an app. My daughter is divorced and when my grandkids goes over to his dads house, he takes the phone and changes his settings. He also blocks our familys numbers so we cant call/text when hes over there. Is there an app that does the following

- monitors and logs when a phone number has been blocked
- locks settings with a password so settings cant be changed or tells us what settings have been changed

and, since this is a child, a parental app that can control the phone entirely remotely.

thank you!

I use Google Family with my son, it allows me to keep track of his location, apps that are installed, and usage. Also, the parent phone has to allow certain changes to the child's phone. I'm not sure it will work for everything you asked, but it will for sure help with some of it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones