• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android app like the Kindle Fire phone's app??

Peterwor

Lurker
Aug 14, 2014
Hello all,
Please be patient, I'm a LONG time iPhone user, like everyone that has ever come out and beta test IOS as well.
I recently got the urge to try the HTC ONE M8 , which I like except that I cannot answer the phone fast enough from the phone screen on the lock screen.
Regardless that is not my question.

The Kindle Fire phone ad that runs on TV that has the little kid in the airport and he has a snapshot of a movie on his screen and it tells him what movie the clip ids from. (Kinda like a Shazam for video) is there a comparable Andriod app?

I've tried searching Google Play Store but keep coming up short. Does anyone know, if there isn't one that's fine, but if there is, I would REALLY like to get my hands on it.

Thanks in advance, look forward to starting to get to know this Android stuff better .

Cheers,
Peterwor

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones