1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Android App to change Android ID

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by DiGwEeD, May 8, 2012.

1. DiGwEeD

DiGwEeD Lurker
    None

Mar 20, 2012
    So, basically, a friend of mine has a Galaxy Nexus and managed to install Google Wallet, although he's not from US. For those who don't know, when you make a Google Wallet account, Google gives you a 10$ bonus. What he wants to do is to make another account and get another 10$ and so on. Obviously, Google Wallet won't let him. I think it's because it reads his Android ID. So, if he could change it, he could make multiple accounts and receive 10$ again and again (I think).
    I searched the market and I've come up with 2 apps: Change Android ID and Android ID Changer. The first one costs 1$ (I don't have a credit card) and the second one says "unsupported device".
    Does anyone know a free app that changes the Android ID?
    BTW, if anyone wants to know how to make Google Wallet work in any country, just tell me and I'll make a tutorial. And yes, it does work, he bought 2 packs of cigarettes and a Coke.

Advertisement

2. Slug

Slug Check six!
    VIP Member
    None

Aug 1, 2009
    Male
    Mobile phone retail
    Inverness, UK
    Sorry, this sounds like fraud whichever way you look at it and is therefore not something that is proper for discussion on Android Forums.

Unforgiven and TheyCallMeBT like this.