• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android Apps A-Z

So I was thinking about innovative ways to help people find out about new apps, and I came across a simply amazing idea, pretty sure nothing like this has ever been done before 0_o

Basically the first person posts 1 app beginning with the first letter in the alphabet,
The second post then posts an app that starts with the next letter of the alphabet,
etc, etc,
Once we get to Z, we start over from A again

It would be more interesting if the apps chosen are not those the majority of people know about, but something more niche and unique.

Soo if we use a template that would be good too, something like this:

Code:
Name: 
Description:
Price:
QR Code:

A

Name
ACV - Droid Comic Viewer
Description
A lightweight image, comic & manga viewer. Opens Opens CBZ/ZIP, CBR/RAR (beta), ACV, JPEG, PNG & BMP.
Price
Free
QR Code
chart

Upvote 0
Name
Contacts GroupU
Description
Allows one to send an email to a group that's already been established within your Google Contacts. It will load them all into the "to" field, so you can send one email to many pre-designated recipients
Price
Free
QR Code
chart

after much editing, I got the code here!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones