1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Android As mp3 Player

Discussion in 'Music & Media' started by Kamaros, Sep 27, 2011.

1. Kamaros

Kamaros Newbie
    None

Aug 21, 2011
    Student
    Canada
    I've attempted to use my Nexus S with PlayerPro as my primary mp3 player, replacing my old iPod Nano. I have noticed a couple of things which have stopped me from continuing on doing so.

Firstly, the audio is just really loud. I don't know if I simply have sensitive ears or something, but even when the media volume is turned to the absolute minimum, I can't listen to music (using earbud headphones) for more than the duration of a song without my ears hurting. I'm not running any Voodoo Sound or such that would boost the preamp either. Anyone have a solution for this issue?

Another thing I've noticed is that my phone appears to occasionally pick up on some sort of signal occasionally that manifests as static pops and buzzes that play through my earbuds as well. Anyone else have this problem?

Advertisement

2. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor

I'm using a Samsung Galaxy SL, and no I dont have problems. I have it turned to about 30-40% for comfortable hearing for me, using earbuds. I use UberMusic by the way. Try settings for PlayerPro as that app has extensive settings AFAIK.