1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Android Bluetooth enabled watch?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Bodycount, Mar 3, 2013.

1. Bodycount

Bodycount Android Enthusiast

I'm trying to find a watch that will link to my Droid Razr through bluetooth. So when a call comes in I can just look at my watch to see who it is. Or control my music through my watch.

iphone is going to get one soon I'm reading.

All I can find are stand alone watches that need their own cellular accounts to work.. basically a separate phone in watch format.. none that will link to your phone and use your phone cellular data.

Anyone know of a good brand of if one is even made for Androids yet?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. razrclive

razrclive Well-Known Member

Not available yet otherwise Apple would be suing the maker as they invented everything.

3. quickaudi

quickaudi Android Expert

PEBL if they are out.

4. shelland

shelland Well-Known Member

The Motorola MOTOACTV lets you see call and SMS notifications from your phone.

It's obviously not a watch, but if you're sitting at your computer you can use the MightyText extension to see email and SMS notifications from your phone right on your monitor.

MightyText - SMS from Computer or Tablet | Android Sync

5. Bodycount

That's pretty cool but I still want a watch. I hope the apple watch sells very well so that someone makes one for the android.

6. j4s0n

j4s0n Lurker

The MOTOACTV is full on g33k watch. Can be rooted, and has a couple custom ROMs(DPROM is one) available actually. you can use whatever android clock widget will work as your watch. My girlfriend made me my own, modeled after a tokyo flash watch she gave me that broke.

it makes a cool music player too leave the original launcher on there, throw something like VTLauncher. Mini-Tablet on your wrist.

*edit: plus a bluetooth headset (LG-TONE = nice, 10 hours)

7. j4s0n

j4s0n Lurker

...almost forgot, the widget is in the market, for free. It's called Grid Clock Widget. It is made to be a customizable, touch screen, version of the "Pimpin' Ain't Easy" Tokyo Flash watch. Color themes. Can show time or date. So... have one stretched to full screen on one home screen showing the time. Another on the next homescreen showing date, in a different color theme. Set a badass wallpaper and you have a serious smart watch situation. Music, caller ID, crazy watch faces anytime, widgets, google maps, nintendo games, whatever.

8. razrclive

razrclive Well-Known Member

are you talking about a watch or a smart phone? Difficult to wear a smart phone on your wrist. :D

9. zoxxo

zoxxo Android Enthusiast

Sony has a smartwatch that does prety much everything that you're asking for...

Sony Smartwatch

10. Napalm

Napalm Android Expert

you want a watch that replicates your smart phone screen?

I think google is skipping that idea for google goggles. sadly.

because I liked most of the idea behind motoactive - just not the 200 dollar price tag. (I was offered one when I bought my maxx initially

11. Bodycount

No a watch that bluetooth links to my razr that I can control various things with it. Like that Sony watch.. but something that is supported. Looking over the user reviews it looks like Sony doesn't support that watch anymore with updates.

12. amanullah1983

amanullah1983 Lurker

Hi guys,

I am going to introducing a great site of for bluetooth watch you can connect without any physical restriction and also you can shop please click on bluetooth watch read more information about it

Motorola Droid RAZR Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews