• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

android browser problem with website buttons

Hello
I have 2 devices the first is an htc running on gingerbread 2.3.3 everything fine on websites the second device is a Motorola XOOM latest honeycomb this has problems with certain drop down menus and buttons it either opens the wrong items or wont open anything at all have tried several browsers with this inc dolphin,sky fire,firefox, etc it is only a problem however on one particular site and the site administrators insist it is my device could this be a javascript problem with their site grateful for any help Thanks

Welcome to the forums - thanks for joining!!

I am not familiar with the Xoom... you might get more info from other users in Motorola XOOM - Android Forums

I hope that you get the solution you are looking for!

As for your HTC... you don't mention which phone you have, so I can't point you at the correct sub-forum for it... it you click here and scroll down till you find your phone, then you'll also be able to get any help you need for that too!!

I hope you find this place useful!!

Reactions: marcblue
Upvote 0
Thanks so far................. the website in question is a trade site and to access the problem items it requires my log in and it breaches my subscription if I allow access by third parties it seems strange that my htc desire is perfect on this site yet it is an older O/S than my XOOM with honeycomb 3.2 by all means try the site homepage and there is some access to certain pages it is Courier work for owner drivers with Courier Network, Courier Exchange

marcblue

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones