1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

android commander

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by dmcjr22, Aug 11, 2012.

1. dmcjr22

dmcjr22 Android Expert

Any one here familair with android commander in my google searching about modding apks i found this useful little tool i can do most options with it except pushing files because has no access because i have no hard root...googled solution to hard root phon eand didnt find much. So anyone out there no how to do so?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. reapert

reapert Member

hi i'll try to help here i think what you need is the carrier lock code(a chunk of memory set a side to protect the firmware/ui) or a program that hacks the values. as far these go one is the hard way and the other is the easy. the good(some what easy way) : call the carrier ask them for the lock code (may have to go through many steps to get unlocked) if you in good standing they may be friendly and let you have it and the steps to get there. the bad(some what hard way) : "program or script hack" as this step leaves out the carrier and might get you a hacked "carrier free"(aka jailbreak) phone. not all phones have a big fallowing and most phones get left behind for this type of carrier unlock and a chance at brickng your phone. side note some report network loss/unstable or unstable phones after unlocking . "at your own risk".

i hope i wasn't to adhd for this reply

3. dmcjr22

dmcjr22 Android Expert

thanks for info think ill just leave alone only thing hard root does is allow to push files with android commander i can push with other tools

Samsung Transform Ultra Forum

The Samsung Transform Ultra release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.5" inch screen, 3MP camera, 128GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews