1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Android Convert

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by DroidsNotRoids, Sep 14, 2011.

1. DroidsNotRoids

Hi guys and girls,

I've just joined this forum; converted from Nokia, and Symbian, after Nokia couldn't offer me anything better than the wannabe smartphone of a E63 I had on my previous contract.

So, in my quest for a smartphone, I was really stuck between two options; iPhone or an Android handset, of which iPhone wasn't really an option because I don't support the tyrrany :mad: that is Apple (Besides that, phones should refer to tech and not to fruit - Apple and BlackBerry comes to mind. Android = robot = tech). Having decided on the OS, it came to a decision of which handset to choose so I went back to the devil I know, Samsung. What do you know? Samsung just happened to have this Galaxy S2 that every tech blog have been raving about. So, after having done all my homework, I got me a Galaxy S2 on my upgrade and it is this very phone that brought me to this forum.

I'm hoping to gander a lot of info on Android in general because my next phone is most certainly going to run on Android.

Advertisement

2. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum

Welcome to Android Forums!

If you want to get the most from your new phone, take a browse through Samsung Galaxy S2 - Android Forums and see what other users are discussing.