• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Apps Android Development Studio [Linux Operating System]

Do you enjoy the V.5 Alpha?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am currently building Android Development Studio, an Operating system which will house all the needed tools to build android apps, ROMS, etc. My OS features Gnome 3, and is based on openSUSE. So far, I will many tools are included as well as all the drivers needed for android, Eclipse, the android SDK (updates for the OS wil be available when the SDK is updated), different adb tools, APK Multi tool, and the setup files for App Inventor, for those who still develop using that method. I might add more tools, and if you have any personal favorites, please direct me towards them. Hopefully this project gets enough users! Lol. I will also keep my site updated with news on this:

Android Development Studio - EManU3LXX

This OS will feature updates every couple months, for a VERY long time lol, so no having to worry about going out of style with old android development tools.

Version 1.0 is due to be released in 2 days. Visit the link above for a download etc.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones