1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

android earbuds with remote control and mic?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by geefella, Apr 20, 2012.

1. geefella

geefella Lurker

I'm looking for a decent set of earbuds with remote control and mic functionality for android (obviously). Have recently bought HTC One X (must be in the right place), great piece of kit... no issues as yet. I digress. I have seen the thread recommending the Klipsch S4A's but was wondering if they had any rivals. Why does there seem to be so little hardware supporting ICS OS. Also, can someone give me a definitive answer as to wither the off the shelf ibeats headphones 'designed for apple devices' work with my handset i.e. have tried them first hand? I am not commited to buying ibeats phones (although it would give me some cred in my nephews eyes), but I find it incredulous that HTC who bought the brand would sell incompatible headphones, or at the very least not offer android versions off the shelf. I know that is a few questions, but it has been quite frustrating looking for answers. Any help on this would be hugely appreciated. Thanks.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

HTC One X Forum

The HTC One X release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Nvidia Tegra 3 processor, and 1800mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews