1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Android email client with iPhone type features?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by JoeColorado, Mar 14, 2011.

1. JoeColorado

JoeColorado Lurker
    None

Mar 12, 2011
    I am in the process of running with the bus over my iPhone 3G, which has gotten totally unreliable.
    Currently I am playing with the thought of ordering an Atrix.... or maybe waiting for the Infuse 4G.
    I am not too much into the 4G (no Skype for front facing camera, hegemonial system of Apple, and unreliable keyboard for emailing, etc).

Maybe there are users with useful opinions out there.

There is one feature that I really love with the iPhone. And this is he grouping and handling of emails.

1. Getting all email accounts and the Outlook Exchange 2010 account consolidated into one email thread. Is this something the K-9 Mail client handles well?
    2. Is there a function to group messages by thread / conversation, like the iPhone does? This is a very efficient method to keep the mailbox organized.

I tried to find more information in these areas in the forums but failed so far.

Thanks for any advise

Advertisement

2. dotcombust

dotcombust Newbie
    None

Mar 15, 2011
    I need something as well that at least saves a draft of an email... the default (android or atrix?) mail app I'm using doesnt save drafts if I have go back to my inbox to copy/paste an email contact or additional text.. I did like that feature on my 3g... as a matter of fact, that is the ONLY thing i miss from that POS phone besides netflix

3. Revs9k01

Revs9k01 Newbie
    None

Aug 22, 2010
    I think you should take a look at Moxier Mail. The way it handles email is just great and the dashboard widget is great.