1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Android EVO 4g Wallpapers

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ericson3000, Aug 18, 2010.

1. ericson3000

ericson3000 Lurker

Hello everyone. I have designed some artsy cool wallpapers for Android EVO 4g users. If you fancy one or more of the wallpapers and you have a different android phone, please email me at Removed let me know what you like and I will resize them to fit your phone. My website link is below. Thanks.;)

Removed

2. KMoore7580

KMoore7580 Member

you seriously think people will pay for wallpapers considering the plethora of free ones available? not trying to be rude, but I don't think that will fly.

3. pwnst*r

pwnst*r Android Expert

What resolution are these?

4. Thefoodman52

Thefoodman52 Android Expert

Oh man... I got my laugh for the night...

If ya'll don't have super awesome Google-fu skills, I suppose this is....uhh...some...form of a stand-in.

5. ThatNewAndroidGuy

ThatNewAndroidGuy Android Enthusiast

Wow, but you know what's sad, is you know there will be clueless people out there who will buy them anyways lol.

6. ericson3000

ericson3000 Lurker

Hey thanks for asking. They are 960x800 and 72dpi.

7. ericson3000

ericson3000 Lurker

There are people out there who make beautiful art and sell it. I made some artsy wallpapers I was proud of, and wanted to put out there. And there are generous human beings out there who will say yeah why not I'll give you a dollar to support what you are doing. If you feel this is wrong, please go to another page and don't discourage me from what I'm doing. Thank you

8. broken1i

broken1i Member

I kinda printscanned them and through them on my phone.

ericson3000 likes this.
  9. freeza

freeza Android Enthusiast

10. ThatNewAndroidGuy

ThatNewAndroidGuy Android Enthusiast

haha wow, yea I was just replying to this thread:

http://androidforums.com/htc-evo-4g/152313-fun-wallpapers.html#post1396178

11. Mistiq

Mistiq Well-Known Member

From a quick glance, I like the work. They seem high quality and pretty decent, but it's like somebody said up there, Google is my friend when it comes to something like wallpapers, so I don't see myself buying them unless I just feel like donating money.

BTW, you could post this thread on the Epic forum, that board is so dead you may not get as much negativity as you do on here

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews