• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android Forums has been successfully Migrated to Xenforo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far really clean looking, but I'am having a problem accessing the forums in gal s3 section.
I'am using chrome as I have always have done and had only minor issues 1 or 3 times out of a month it would not allow me to access a forum I would just back out and go back in.

but not in this case below is the message I am getting. it was only loading for like 3 seconds and poof!
I copied it and pasted it here from the error page. any clue on what might be going on here? Thank you much

This webpage is not available

Google Chrome could not load the webpage because androidforums.com took too long to respond. The website may be down, or you may be experiencing issues with your Internet connection.
Access a Cached Copy of http://androidforums.com/threads/galaxy-s3
Search on Google
Error code: ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

Upvote 0
I have answered my own question.. It was no biggy I'am pretty good at this stuff.
When getting that error
This webpage is not available

It was using old Android site cache files so it was trying to find the old data that was no longer there and caused time out errors.
here is what I did I went into chromes advanced settings clear history

308libn.jpg

and then closed out all of the webpages and went back in just fine.
Thought to maybe toss this your way guys as for this may help resolve most of the issues everyone is having if they are using the new forum.
Hope this helps out... if any questions please feel free to ask as for I'am always up for a challenge.
Thank you guys for being so fast. I'am enjoying the site more now than ever.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones