1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Android Game Play Service installation issue

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by zscorp, Mar 20, 2016.

1. zscorp

zscorp Lurker
    None

Mar 20, 2016
    hi guys,

my Google Play Services was working fine until i updated to version 8 but if i downgrade all the apps stops working. i have uploaded the screenshot i searched in google for the solution but no hope i get error -505 please check the screenshot. for playing games i need to install Google Play but it gives me error :(

than you in advance

Attached Files:

Advertisement

2. zscorp

zscorp Lurker
    None

Mar 20, 2016
    anyone else has this kind of problem?

3. Parayilhussain

Parayilhussain Android Enthusiast
    None

Oct 26, 2015
    Male
    Business
    Cochin
    go to settings> security>device administrators>android device manager next to this in the box unmark[if marked] [later can mark] return settings>storage>apps scroll down for google play services tap on this and tap on uninstall updates.
    Finishing this open G+ app or google map it will prompt to update play services,tap to update. if this method not works,other option is tap to uninstall updates.
    finishing this open chrome browser and type in google search box "google play services update" hit and see
    in next page google play services icon tap here and in next page tap in play store icon,see update for play services
    ,tap to update.if not updating,next methode uninstall updates,
    finishing this
    go to settings>> security >unknown sources next to this "check" in the box/enable the switch ,return settings >storage>apps> scroll down for play store tap on this and tap to uninstall updates.
    finishing this open chrome browser type in google search box "www.apkmirror.com/apk/google-inc/
    google-play-store/ " hit, see in next page latest version of play store, tap on this and see play store button /download button or scroll down to download button
    tap on this, a warning pop-up comes,tap on "ok" button .see play store downloading . finally allow to install.after finished process go to settings>>>>>>unknown sources > "uncheck" in the box/disable the switch.

4. zscorp

zscorp Lurker
    None

Mar 20, 2016
    hi there i tried all those options its still not letting me to install the google play games same error -505 means some sort of same id conflict how can i fix this :(

5. Parayilhussain

Parayilhussain Android Enthusiast
    None

Oct 26, 2015
    Male
    Business
    Cochin
    Go to settings>remove your google account and add account, reboot device/restart device, then update google play store and google play services, clear cache in settings >storage>cached data>clear cache. Reboot device/restart device.

6. zscorp

zscorp Lurker
    None

Mar 20, 2016
    i tried this as well but no luck :(