• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android HTC Inspire transfer photos to pc

A

Android Question

I've plugged in my USB cord to my pc and HTC Inspire phone but nothing happens. What do I do now to transfer photos from my cell to my PC? I'm not tech savy and don't know the lingo so simple steps would be appreciated. I tried looking in My Computer on PC but didn't see Android or anything like that.

Look in the area where you see hard drives - there may be a new one. That will be the phone.

You may have to install a driver in your PC first. Look on HTC's site (probably under "support" or "downloads").

Then, when you plug the phone into the PC, look on the phone, Pull the notification bar down. If it's "connected as a camera". click that and change it to connect as a media device.

Reactions: scary alien
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones