1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Android/iOS Apps cracking developer/programmer needed

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by ASGM, Aug 13, 2018.

1. ASGM

ASGM Lurker

Hi all,

My company is a genuine company from Taiwan/Hongkong dealing with online payment gateways for large amounts.

Currently we have a new project so my company is looking to hire expert/professional developers/programmers on APPs cracking for Android and IOS. Anybody with above mentioned set of skills/expertise are welcomed to enquire. Please leave down your various valid contacts or you may leave me a message if you are interested. Thank You.

2. Dannydet

Dannydet Extreme Android User

Sorry you'll not get help from this forum for this topic

3. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

Whoa steady on. :)
    Companies sometimes do hire people, or seek expertise to try and crack their software applications. This is to detect potential weaknesses, and improve the security of the system.

4. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor

Have you heard of white hat hacking? That's when companies like Google or whatever hire hackers to try and hack themselves or their apps and pay the hackers for any security risks found. I could pretty much guarantee you that Google is paying hackers to attempt hacking Android and Google Pay etc so that they know what holes to patch in the updates.

bcrichster and Dannydet like this.
  5. bcrichster

bcrichster ROMinator

Yeah.. Plus he already stole ur avatar, wanna guess which direction this is going? Lol

The_Chief and Dannydet like this.