1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Android is simply the BEST

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by sameer kapoor, Dec 8, 2011.

1. sameer kapoor

sameer kapoor Lurker
    None

Dec 8, 2011
    graphic designer
    india
    Hi,
    I am using Android for first time . I also had used nokia and sony ericsson but
    android is simply the best due to its openness . I am using it since last three months . I am using HTC SALSA which is a superb piece of workmanship but the only problem is low internal storage (120mb only). Please tell me how can I uninstall stock apps which are useless for me so I can have some more internal space. Please tell me what is ' root ', rooted phone ' ? Thanks in advance.

Advertisement

2. D-U-R-X

D-U-R-X turbo drinker
    None

Apr 20, 2011
    Work to live, not the other way round!!
    Sheffield, South Yorkshire
    Android is the best - and you've come to the right place to talk about it!!

You might want to check out HTC Salsa - Android Forums for hints and tips on your device!!

3. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}
    None

Jan 31, 2011
    Male
    Entrepreneur / Business Owner - Freelance Writer
    Loganville, GA
    Hello,
    o
    Welcome to AF. Yes, Android is just awesome. Here's the link HTC Salsa - Android Forums to your phone's area of discussion. There you'll find the answers you seek. Thanks for joining the ranks of awesome androiders.

I hope your stay here will prove useful. ;) I see that D-U-R-X had already posted the link. :)

4. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}
    None

Jan 31, 2011
    Male
    Entrepreneur / Business Owner - Freelance Writer
    Loganville, GA
    To Uninstall application(s) from your device - Tap menu - settings - applications - manage applications - downloads - scroll down to whichever application you want deleted. Also, another way is to open market...Tap menu, then my apps and delete the ones you don't need anymore.

Note
    You can also move application(s) from the phone to the SD card. (Menu - settings - applications - manage applications - On SD card (check the ones you need moved) - store to SD card.

5. moadib

moadib Lurker
    None

Totally love my device and Android platform :) After windows mobile it is very polished and comfortable.