• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android, keepass, dropbox "no viewer"

faulty

Lurker
Sep 4, 2011
I have seen this issue around but have not found a solution that works on mine.... I'm using dropbox and keepassdroid 1.9.5 on an Lg optimus v. When I put an entry into the dropbox kdb folder, from my windows xp laptop (dropbox 1.20), the title shows up in dropbox on the phone but clicking it produces "no viewer available - download" I download and after a few seconds it notifies that the download is complete but clicking on that only gives me the ineffective file title again.
Files show up and work fine in the keepassdroid app directly but they do not show up when emailed to my phone or when saved to the SD card. I have spent hours on this. I have uninstalled/reinstalled a few times. If nobody can help, maybe there's a good replacement for keepass?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones