1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Support Android Korean Locale and multilanguage User Interface

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by dlee4886, Feb 19, 2011.

1. dlee4886

dlee4886 Lurker

Hi

I have have Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate with Verizon Wireless carrier. I've got Android 2.1 and I'm currently waiting for Android 2.2 update and so on.

I currently have english and Spanish as my locale language. Does anybody know how to install more locale esp. Korean locale?

I also want my phone user interface to appear in korean language, but i can't do that right now. I thought android os supported multilanguage like the iphone os.
    안녕하세요
    제가 현제 미국에서 삼성 갤럭시 S Fascinate Verizon wireless을 쓰고 있는데요 제 전화에다가 Korean Locale하고 전화 UI 매뉴 설정 프로그램 하고 모든게 한글고 나오게 할수없나요?
    전화에다가 뭐 깔면 되지 않나요?
    간절히 원하고 부탁 합니다~~
    감사합니다~~^^

Advertisement

2. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra=

Hello dlee, welcome to Android Forums.

Searching in Market, I see many applications for Korean and other language options. I cannot test those for you, but encourage you to explore Market under search items such as, "korean," using both English and Korean in the search fields (as separate searches).

3. godfober

godfober Lurker

Unless Android is coming out with more UI support, including Korean in 2.2 and later, I don't think there's an app that will change the OS language to Korean. I'm assuming that that's what you are looking for.