• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
We haft to get some devs intersted in cooking up some stuff for this phone, id love to see a odexed lolli hit this phone or for that matter 4.4.4. This is a nice sleeper phone lol. It just needs some work under the hood, I used to have a galaxy victory and it would clock out to 1.8ghz max 1.512 stable. I think this phone is very capable of hitting that mark

Upvote 0
I have the Moto E 2nd gen for Boost Mobile and it comes with Lollipop 5.0.2, we just got our 5.1 update last week, this phone is $99.99 at the Boost Store and it has 4G/LTE, 1 GB of RAM, supports up to 32gb for microsd, and has TWRP for custom recovery and is rootable by flashing latest SuperSU in TWRP, plus Xposed Framework works on 5.0.2 and 5.1 by flashing the respective sdk version in recovery per which Android version you're running, go pick it up, you won't be disappointed :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones