1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Android language settings problem and SD card apps not showing after installing some apps

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by dennevhyn31, Aug 4, 2013.

1. dennevhyn31

dennevhyn31 Newbie
    None

Aug 4, 2013
    Male
    Tier 2 Consultant
    San Pablo City, Laguna, Philippines
    My friend has a tablet from an unknown manufacturer. I was setting up free Internet on it so I installed some apps needed to accomplish that. I installed BusyBox Free, Mobileuncle Tools and other apps. Internet was working fine but after I rebooted the tablet, language was changed to Chinese. And even if you change it back to English, it will go back to Chinese after reboot. Another thing is that the SD card apps will not show up in the drawer. I tried reseating the SD card but still the same. The apps drawer look like it was reset to factory defaults but the settings are still the same except for the language.

Now, I cannot even uninstall BusyBox Free, Mobileuncle Tools and other apps because the SD card apps won't even show up in the list in Settings>Apps. Even if I install new apps, it will not even show up in the drawer. I am not sure how can I fix this problem. I need help guys. Thanks in advance!

Advertisement