• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Android Lollipop?

Source has been available just for a week...CM won't even have nightlies till later this month. :p

Well I used cm12 source with about 20+ patches still in review. I figured out the issue with the non booting so I could of had aosp at least booting far enough for logcat the last time I tried it.

Upvote 0
Probably by the first we will see a tasty blow pop this guy works like a robot I don't even think he sleeps with that being said much sooner then the first :)

While I agree that @phenomx4 is a machine and can crank out some serious roms and is quick to fix what he can when he can...I wouldn't speculate a date/eta on a Lollipop rom or put any undo pressure on the man. He does this on his time and his dime so that being said...be patient folks. :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones