1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Android Market Connection Problem

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by CharryGee, Mar 27, 2018.

1. CharryGee

CharryGee Lurker

Hi Guys,

Hope you could help me if there is still anybody whose using a ViewSonic VPAD7 with android version 2.2.2. I have not used this gadget for sometime since I have newer ones. I happen to remember it and tried opening this morning. However, I forgot my password and made several tries causing the tablet to lock. I did a factory reset and was able to open it again. However, when I was trying to download apps from using the built-in market app, a window pops up saying "Attention An error has occurred. Please try again later" with a "Web Page Not available" in the background. I tried downloading using my laptop for apks and copied it via usb cable to the viewpad but when I try to install I kept on encountering Parsing problem. When I try to access YouTube I also encounter "There was a problem with the network [401] message and cannot browse any video file.

I would just like to know if there is still a possible solution to these problems I encountered and if there is a chance that the Android version 2.2.2 could still be updated to a higher version that could still manage to download apps.

I need your advise before deciding to trash this gadget.

Thanks

Advertisement

2. Dannydet

Dannydet Extreme Android User

tube517 and CharryGee like this.
  3. psionandy

psionandy Extreme Android User

I'm pretty sure 2.x devices aren't supported by the playstore anymore .. Tempus fugit and all that.

Hadron and Dannydet like this.
  4. CharryGee

CharryGee Lurker

Thanks for the feedback. At least now, I could rest and forget about it.

5. CharryGee

CharryGee Lurker

Thanks

psionandy likes this.