• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Android Market Issue

Asterdroid

Android Expert
Mar 24, 2010
Providence
plus.google.com
Anyone else having an issue with the android market? I can download and update free apps with no problem, but I suddenly can't download paid apps. (And no my credit card did not get declined :p).

I successfully purchase the app, I got the e-mail that the purchase went through, then it hangs at "authorizing purchase". Specifically, I'm having this issue right now with Vignette.

Reactions: cubswin
Anyone else having an issue with the android market? I can download and update free apps with no problem, but I suddenly can't download paid apps. (And no my credit card did not get declined :p).

I successfully purchase the app, I got the e-mail that the purchase went through, then it hangs at "authorizing purchase". Specifically, I'm having this issue right now with Vignette.

Phew! I thought it was only me. Hopefully it gets fixed soon.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones