• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Android market problem! Pls help!

kaz7020

Lurker
Apr 28, 2012
MY android market application doesnt work. whenever i put something to download it says download unsuccessful. when i contacted android they said ive got a faulty version. wat am i supposed to do? i ve factory resetted the fone,cleared the cache and even updated! but nothing seems to work! im startin to get frustrated now :(. pleeease help me out here...

This seems very strange as if you performed an update on the device it would essentially download the new version of the Play Store upon accessing it, that would mean that the issue would be with the version of the Play Store application. However I have not heard that there are any such problems. I will definitely look in to this for you.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones