• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android Market Question.

I just left my first reply so I thought I might chime in;

When your on the page of the specific app you want to comment on, click on the 5 star rating on top and a small window with the 5 stars will appear. Choose your rating and select ok. Once you do that, you'll notice a "Post a comment" now appear below the 5 stars on the original page. Click on that and it'll allow you to leave a comment.

Hope I got that right:p

Reactions: rtb35
Upvote 0
lol, you had me puzzled there mate. "Hmmmm, I wonder if different carriers have different markets........nooo, that can't be can it?":thinking::p:D I suppose it's only logical to allow folks to comment on apps the've already installed:D

I guess if it's a lousy app and you want to share your views about it, make sure you comment before you uninstall.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones