• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

android mobile help

burak

Sep 10, 2010
people i want to get a new android mobile and i need help with what to get should i go for is the samsung galaxy s2 Sony Ericsson Xperia arc LT15i or the Htc Sensatio Z710a what one is better and i wanted to no does the samsung galaxy s2 have the puzzle thing like the number cheers people

That's the Samsung Vibrant. Samsung Vibrant - Neowin Forums I think its Phone exclusive...so yeah, it probably doesn't have it on other phones.
people i want to get a new android mobile and i need help with what to get should i go for is the samsung galaxy s2 Sony Ericsson Xperia arc LT15i or the Htc Sensatio Z710a what one is better and i wanted to no does the samsung galaxy s2 have the puzzle thing like the number cheers people

Okay, from the phones...if you really want the Puzzle feature, then I believe only the Samsung Vibrant has it, I don't see that many ports...so if that's what you really want, then go with the Vibrant. The Galaxy 2 seems to be top class here, but there's an upgraded version of the HTC Sensation coming out, the custom Special Edition 2. That one has upgraded and bigger specs than the original HTC Sensation. Can't really recommend the Ericsson because its at the lowest and the Android version only goes up to 2.2 by specs. Again, its your choice.

Upvote 0
all i want is some thing that has a puzzle lock screen good battery
Hmm. Since I don't see any ports besides an abandoned one for the Moment, you'll have to compromise here.

For the Puzzle, the Samsung Vibrant is where its at. But the Battery is a bit...'lower' than average, around 6.50 Hours of Talk Time, and around 450 Standby.

The one with the best battery out of the ones you looked at is the Samsung Galaxy II, with double digits in talk and standby than the Vibrant.

Even then! Smartphones consume more battery depending on what you're running on it, if you keep it tidy, remove junk apps (Which you can get help with right here in the forums) then the battery will last than more than the specified average on a full charge, just need to be 'green-smart' about it, you can find how to's here as well.

Hope this helps.

Upvote 0

I've seen many Samsung Phones, and most of them do have "the puzzle thing". I should clarify, the Samsung smart phones have it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones