1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

android multi user ?

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by Siharyvani, Feb 3, 2014.

1. Siharyvani

Siharyvani Lurker
    None

Nov 5, 2013
    Male
    hello there
    i have HTC one x and i use it as source of internet sometimes also using some apps where i share it with my wife and my sister so here is the problem we all check our mail when we are out through the mobile, and we almost using same apps, we got 5 emails on it two for me personal and business and same to my wife and my sister mail so here we have 5 mails not to forget that i use evernote and my wife use it also so we where looking for some idea or apps that support multi user so when i am using the mobile my main gmail account i just can check in my own stuff same to business account so i only write and send emails through same user name almost same the multi user that windows desktop have

cheers and thanks

Advertisement

2. codesplice

codesplice Elite Recognized Moderator

Oct 29, 2013
    Male
    SysAdmin
    Huntsville, AL
    Android does natively support multiple user profiles, but that option is unfortunately restricted to tablets only. I'm not familiar with any third-party approaches, but they may be out there.

Siharyvani likes this.
  3. funkylogik

funkylogik share the love peeps ;)
    None

Sep 15, 2011
    Male
    monkey
    Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe
    I think theres an xposed module that enables multi user on phones (root required and probably only for close to aosp firmware)

Siharyvani likes this.