1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

android netflix - not coming to snapdragon, only gonna be preloaded on snapdragon now

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by mychoice, Feb 17, 2011.

1. mychoice

mychoice Lurker

would it motivate the good folks at netflix if all the android users with a netflix account canceled it??? or are there even enough of us in that category for them to feel it

just wondering

mytouch 4g

Advertisement

2. gallandof

gallandof Android Expert

as much as I like this idea, I wouldnt be able to cancel the netflix my girlfriend would killlllll me (extra L's for emphasis)

3. shawn1224

shawn1224 Ex CEO-DNPSEA foundation

It would be nice to have netflix on Android but this is the one reason I still have an iPod, plus I can also stream from my xbox, PS3 or PC so in short ... Ummm Hell to the No.

4. Dark Jedi

Dark Jedi Guest

Lets not forget its a phone people and how long do you think the battery is going to last. Sorry to say but a phone shouldn't do everything.

5. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon
    VIP Member

mychoice, welcome to the forums!

We're told that Netflix is coming. I think that's a moving target.

On the other hand, I saw this today - PlayOn for Android is Now Available | Android Phone Fans

I learned quite a bit from the user comments - I'd not heard of this.

It's not free or even cheap - 40 smacker first year, 20 thereafter, or 80 clams for lifetime - plus your other fees, such as Netflix.

But, the whole thing totally cracked me up, because I always love the "Where there's a will, there's a way" solutions. :)