1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Android Newbie from Mississippi

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by SuperPad, Aug 3, 2011.

1. SuperPad

SuperPad Lurker
    None

Aug 3, 2011
    Hey, I'm a complete newb to androids, this is my first one, Model: B004HIXDEQ.

I've only experience with win-3.11 to current, mac panther to leopard, and minimal use of linux(current versions during 2009).

If anyone can point me to the manufacturer specific forum for my device, I would greatly appreciate it. I checked the list of tablet manufacturers, and didn't see the name in the list. It's sold under the name SuperPad.

Thanks, Mike.

Advertisement

2. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH

Feb 19, 2010
    Male
    Firstly, I want to welcome you here. Secondly, I don't know the answer to your question. Perhaps one of the other posters, here, will. Give the question a chance to percolate.

Steven

3. alostpacket

alostpacket Over Macho Grande?
    None

Nov 29, 2009
    Android App Developer
    NY
    Welcom to AF!

We only wished you had joined a bit earlier :)

It looks like you bought a low cost old Android tablet. Unfortunately these things are known to be plagued with problems. I looked at Amazon and the current rating for that tablet is 2.5/5 stars

Android is open source and any company can download it and put it on a tablet. While this is part of what makes Android great, it sometimes means there are a few bad devices out there too.

Where did you buy it?

Only recommendations I would have is to post questions you have in our Android Lounge here:

Android Lounge - Android Forums

Or, try getting in touch with the manufacturer.

hope that helps!