1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

android newbie with ASUS transformer

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by roidfever, Jun 9, 2011.

1. roidfever

roidfever Newbie
    None

Jun 9, 2011
    After years of windows smartphones and an iphone i have my first android product. I have not found in the forums topics on where i should start: what are the must have apps and widgets, introduction to Android OS etc. Could I be pointed in the right direction? Thanks in advance

Advertisement

2. olbriar

olbriar  

Jun 19, 2010
    Male
    Land of Oz
    Nice name roidfever. Welcome to Android Forums. Must have apps are different for everyone. The beauty is try them.. keep or toss them. We do have a sub forum here where we talk apps. Here is that link: Android Applications - Android Forums We have a similar sub forum for games: Android Games - Android Forums Here is an overview of the entire site. Just click into whatever peaks your interest. http://androidforums.com/ Your device link is a good place to start as well. I hope you enjoy the forums and continue with that android fever.

3. roidfever

roidfever Newbie
    None

Jun 9, 2011
    Thx olbriar, glad you like the name. I intend to search these forums with unbridled passion...im lovin my ASUS transformer

4. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum

Jun 12, 2010
    Male
    IT
    Pennsylvania
    Welcome to Android Forums!

There are no master lists of must-have apps because everybody does something different with their phones. All I can do is show you the list of apps on my phone and you can see if it look interesting.