1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Android Newbster.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by slonlo350, May 26, 2010.

1. slonlo350

slonlo350 Active Member

May 26, 2010
    Pharmacy Tech/Student
    Tallahassee, FL
    My name is Chase, and I just made a SUPER impulsive HTC EVO pre-order. I've been all into windows mobile for the past couple years, with an HTC Mogul (6800) and then a Touch Pro. Loved em both, and ALMOST got a Touch Pro 2 a few months ago. I always liked Android, as three of my co-workers have android phones but was afraid to make the switch. I know WM pretty well, and I'm comfortable playing with it, and I especially liked my wireless tethering with WMwifirouter (which I shelled out $30 for, and was WELL worth it).
    SO once I saw there were tethering options for android phones I had no excuse left NOT to get it, so I went down to radioshack and preordered it about an hour ago. I'm not gonna root it right away of course... I want to be very comfortable with it before I do that. But it seems internet will be so rich with that browser that I won't need to hook my computer up to it for a while.
    Looking forward to getting my new phone and KNOW I'll love Android!! Screw you Microsoft!!!

Advertisement