• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Android notifications (no reminders?)

Liandri

Lurker
Dec 1, 2010
So, every other crappy phone I've had has had full capability to control a reminding notification in case you missed a text message or a call.

Would I be correct in saying that the Android 2.2 OS for Incredible does not have this option? Or did I just miss the setting? It seems to me that the OS is forgetting that it's in a phone and still has a certain important job to do;)

Advice?

Thanks!

It also doesn't seem to make text notifications when you are using the phone. The only thing that happens is the bar icon which often times is not enough to get my attention... especially when I am responding to someone's text (annoying when you respond before seeing the secondary text they sent you while you were typing).

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones