1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Android OS Memory clear

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by atayers, Oct 14, 2011.

1. atayers

atayers Lurker
    None

Oct 14, 2011
    Hey All,

I have a DINC 2.2. I've looked around for a while, both here and on other sites to the answer to this question and I can't quite get the answer I'm looking for. I don't think I have too many apps, mainly because I have a notification that says "Not Enough Space", so I've deleted a lot of them. I found on this site how to clear out the internal memory data. As a result, I downloaded SuperManager and got rid of quite a few of the system apps that come standard that I don't use at all or a lot. I also downloaded another app, SD Maid. On the home screen, it shows the level of used/total memory on Internal Memory, Android OS, Sdcard, and External Sdcard. I have a 16GB external SD card plugged into my phone, so I have a lot of memory to choose from, but as I've come to figure out, and I'm sure you know, there are only a select few files/apps that will transfer to an SD card.

If anyone knows what I'm talking about with the "Android OS" memory and can help me clear up my data from this memory cache, that'd be great!

Andy

Advertisement