1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Android OS Training Course

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by AHanks12, Jun 1, 2010.

1. AHanks12

AHanks12 Well-Known Member

Any one else get the email from Verizon about the free in-store training course on the Android OS?? I just got the email today.

2. I didnt get an email but when i bought my incredible the rep told me about the training you could come in for android OS

3. jenden122

jenden122 Lurker

Yup I just got it today. I have a feeling it will teach me the basics and I already know them from all my research. I could just see someone like my mom (who is technologically a little slow) going and asking questions like "what does the little envelope on my notifications bar mean?" and me getting annoyed. Seems like a waste of time if you have already read/feel comfortable with the user's guide. All the tricks I need to learn I find out here

4. DroidPower

DroidPower Android Enthusiast

If someone is new to Android Systems a sit down tutor is great, i think some people here on Android Forums can teach tutors a thing or two probably three. I would suggest to a new Android not savvy cell phone user to take the course... and then become a member hear.

HTC Droid Incredible Forum

The HTC Droid Incredible release date was April 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

April 2010
Release Date
Reviews