• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android OTT TV Box model CSA94

jadie2010

Lurker
May 24, 2017
I need help with figuring out what ails my tv Box. Just got it in the mail from my dad maybe two weeks ago, the volume stopped working and couldn't figure it out so we rebooted it, then it kept going to the mbox screen and wouldn't play volume again so we just did a factory reset since it's a new Box and we didn't have much on it. The kodi it came with and other apps are no longer on the box at all. I can't go to setting since it says settings has stopped, can't go to browser because it kicks me off that, anything I try to do it says it has stopped working. Have no idea what to do. Had hoped the factory reset/wipe data would work but now it's even worse off, how do I get it back to normal?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones