1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Android phone cutting out during automated messages

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by zlloyd1, Jan 27, 2022.

1. zlloyd1

zlloyd1 Newbie

Hello everyone, I have an LG smartphone model LG LML212VL, that is running Android 8.1.0, and is using Tracfone Wireless Pay as you go plan for service, and it has a strange issue that I cannot find any cause for....
    Whenever I make a call, and get a robot (automated answering system) providing options, or menus, it cuts in and out, making it so that I cannot hear the instructions, and it cannot recognize my responses. :(
    Basically, what I hear is bits and pieces of instructions, and 'I'm sorry, I didn't get that, lets try again' over and over until it either hangs up on me, or connects me to a live agent. o_O
    If I am connected to someone, it is a good thing truthfully, as I would always rather speak with a human being than with a recording, but oftentimes, this is not the case, and I am missing out on accomplishing goals because of it. It is a real problem, mainly because SO MANY companies nowadays have robots answering their phones, long before you are allowed to reach an agent, forcing you to jump through a labyrinth of confusing hoops in order to get anything done. :mad:
    It does not seem to be happening when I am talking to live people though, and only automated answering robots, so I am thoroughly confused by this behavior. Can someone give me a possible cause for this, and if available, a fix?? :cool:
    Thanks in advance!!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download