1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support android.process.acore error

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Joker26, Nov 19, 2011.

1. Joker26

Joker26 Lurker
    None

Nov 19, 2011
    i have a ggalaxy s captivate. i have rooted it using the one click method. installed rom manger rom toolbox titanium back and busy box. i have installed a new font using rom toolbox. now i have 2 problems, my market will not download apps, it gets stuck at starting download and doesnt do anything else. second i cant acces my contacts or messages because i get the android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly error. this is my second time rooting this phone i fixed these problems the first time i just dont remember how and cant find any forums to help me. please help.

Advertisement

2. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum

Jun 12, 2010
    Male
    IT
    Pennsylvania
    *moved to Captivate - Support and Troubleshooting forum*

3. johnshaw10

johnshaw10 Lurker
    None

Dec 21, 2011
    Interesting enough there are a lot of guess of how to correct this issue. The one that seems to have worked for me, is going into settings, unmounting the SD card, after it is unmounted pulling the card and reinserting it where it automatically mounts.

My issue was trying to edit contacts I would get the error and have to force close. After going through the remounting of the SD card I was able to edit the contacts.

Very weird. Try the simple steps before rebooting, uninstalling, or reinitializing the phone.