• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help android process acore

Hey there. I could REALLY use some help with my Verizon (carrier ) Samsung Galaxy S4, it is blue and was purchased at Best Buy,@ time was told the color was exclusive to B.Buy. I have NEVER had an issue until last night out of nowhere on all screens it says; Unfortunately, the process
android.process.acore has stopped. I have tried everything I know to do still receive phone calls and messages. I use Go Launcher and have never had any problems. PLEASE HELP....

If it's in warranty, the repair is free, if it isn't, you may be able to get them to do it for free.

Go to Best Buy, ask where the Samsung desk is (it's in the cellphone area somewhere - different in each store) and see if the Samsung people can help you (maybe by reflashing the firmware, maybe they know of another way).

(You could reflash the firmware yourself - if you want to learn how to use Kies or Odin and download a copy of the firmware for that version of the S4 (for your country and carrier) from SamMobile Firmwares)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones